Deposit and Withdrawal Policy
- The Site caters for various payment options as detailed below.
- From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account. Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card previously used by you.
- The Site restricts the total number of registered payment methods per player to 5.
- Deposits and Withdrawal Methods
FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: If on completion of the age verification process you are shown not to be Legally of Age or older we will close your account in accordance with applicable regulation and terminate the User Agreement.
For a safe, quick and simple way to deposit, call one of our support agents by phone for free now (from the United Kingdom): 0800-901-2510 If you reside outside of the United Kingdom it’s also free, just call: 44-800-901-2510
Available in all applicable currencies. A deposit by Credit Card is one of the quickest deposit methods at the Site. The Site accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We prefer Visa cards Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under the deposits and withdrawals policies.* Please note: It is only possible for players to make deposits using their own debit cards.
Available in all applicable currencies.
A deposit by Debit Card is one of the quickest deposit methods at the Site. The Site accepts Visa Debit cards. Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under this Deposit and Withdrawal Policy.
Available in all applicable currencies.
Available to UK Players only. You may only deposit with ApplePay.
Available in all applicable currencies.
ApplePay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using an iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac. It uses your credit cards and debit cards from the wallet application.
Available in all applicable currencies.
- Deposit Policy Overview
- Approved transactions will be automatically credited to your account so you can begin playing immediately. However, in case you used a wire transfer deposit method, your account will be credited within 5-8 business days after we have received the wire transfer.
- The minimum deposit amount on the Site is £5.
- Through the Cashier, you can either view, increase or decrease your daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. If you require any further assistance, you can contact our customer service team.
- We may vary your deposit limits, following a review of your playing status and account history.
- Withdrawal Policy Overview
- Monday you deposited £/$/€100 by Visa credit card;
- Wednesday you deposited another £/$/€50 by Visa credit card;
- Thursday you deposited £/$/€50 by Wire Transfer;
- Friday you deposited £/$/€50 by PayPal; and
- the Transaction Balance of your Visa credit card would be £/$/€150;
- the Transaction Balance of your Wire transfer account would be £/$/€50;
- the Transaction Balance of your PayPal account would be £/$/€50; and
- £/$/€150 to your Visa credit card;
- £/$/€50 to your Wire transfer account;
- £/$/€50 to your PayPal account; and
- With regards to the "Payment Source On Statement" column in the table directly above, this shall apply to UK Players Only. With respect to all other players, the Payment Source On Statement shall be Vglobal dsl.
- Business days means Monday through Friday which is not a public holiday in Gibraltar. We will endeavour to process all withdrawals within the specified time period stated above, however there may be occasions where this does not occur, due to reasons which include but are not limited to verification procedures, technical issues or third parties' acts or omissions. You will be notified by email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed and the funds have been transferred to you.
- If your withdrawal has not been processed within the specified timeframe, please contact us immediately.
- Your withdrawal history can be viewed from the 'My Account' page, accessible from the homepage when you are logged in. In the 'My Account' area you will find a complete list of all your withdrawal requests, both those that have been completed, as well as those that you have cancelled.
- Please note that if you request multiple withdrawals within the same 24 hour period these may be combined as one payment to you. We may also delay and/or stop the processing of a withdrawal requests if you have also made a deposit which is still in process or otherwise outstanding.
- In most cases, withdrawal Payment credits will be posted on your banking statements as separate transactions, and will not cancel any references on your banking statements resulting from your deposit(s) to your account with us.
- The minimum withdrawal limit for all withdrawal methods is £5 (or the equivalent in other applicable currencies).
- If you wish to withdraw your entire account balance (i.e. the total of your Transaction Balance plus your Remaining Withdrawal Balance) in a single transaction, that is less than the minimum amount above, then please contact support, [email protected]
In this policy, we set out how you can withdraw funds from your account, the payment methods to which withdrawals will be processed and additional terms that may apply to you on requesting a withdrawal.
For assistance with any aspect of your withdrawal, please contact us
Can I reverse a withdrawal request?
Once your withdrawal request is submitted (by clicking the 'Confirm withdrawal' button in the Site cashier) you may cancel your withdrawal request within one business day by clicking the 'Reverse Withdrawal' button in the Cashier. After one business day, the status of your withdrawal request will change to 'Completed' and you will no longer be able to cancel it.
How will I receive funds once I have requested a withdrawal?
How we pay you requested amounts will depend on the payment method(s) used by you previously to make deposit(s) and the amounts that you have deposited using those payment method(s). Your "Transaction Balance" for each payment method (other than those detailed in 'Are there any deposit methods that do not have a Transaction Balance?') is the total sum that you have deposited into your account via that method, less any previous withdrawals and/or refunds made to the same payment method, measured over the past 4 months. When you request a withdrawal of more than your total Transaction Balance (aggregated across all relevant payment methods), the remainder is what we call the "Remaining Withdrawal Balance". For example, if you deposited £/$/€300 in total and requested to withdraw £/$/€450, your Transaction Balance would be £/$/€300 and your Remaining Withdrawal Balance would be £/$/€150.
When you request a withdrawal, amounts equaling the Transaction Balance of each payment method will be paid automatically to the applicable payment method(s). Your Remaining Withdrawal Balance will be paid to the payment method you select from those available in the withdrawal page in the cashier.
By way of example, if on:
your total Transaction Balance would equal £/$/€300, which would be allocated to each payment method as follows:
If on Sunday you requested a withdrawal of £/$/€450, then the first £/$/€300 of this amount (the Transaction Balance) would be paid automatically to the applicable payment method as follows:
Your Transaction Balance would now equal zero. Your Remaining Withdrawal Balance would be £/$/€150 and this would be paid to your chosen payment method(s).
How will I be paid my Remaining Withdrawal Balance?
You may request for your Remaining Withdrawal Balance to be paid to any one of the following, provided that you have deposited to your account with such methods in the past 4 months:
1. Visa credit/debit card(s) (subject to any withdrawal limits that are applied by the Visa credit/debit card issuer);
3. UK credit cards via BACS (if you have deposited to your account in the past 4 months by Visa and/or MasterCard credit cards that were issued in the UK only); or
We may offer you a choice of Wire Transfer if you have not deposited funds into your account, or if the above methods are not available for any reason.
Are there any deposit methods that do not have a Transaction Balance?
Yes, due to regulations imposed by issuers of Visa credit/debit cards and MasterCard/Eurocard credit/debit cards, deposits made with certain Visa credit/debit cards and Mastercard/Eurocard credit/debit cards, do not have a Transaction Balance and we will not be able to offer withdrawals to such payment methods.
In addition, we will not be able to offer withdrawals by paysafe and Apple Pay.
For more information, please contact our support team.
How quickly will my withdrawal request be processed?
We always endeavour to process withdrawal requests as quickly as possible. Please see below for further details.
Payment Method Withdrawal Process Time Withdrawal Completion Time Total Payment Source on Statement Credit/Debit Cards 2 business days 5 business days 4-7 business days UK Regulated Lim MasterCard (UK Only) 2 business days 2-3 business days 3-5 business days UK Regulated Lim Wire Transfer 2 business days 4-7 business days 7-10 business days UK Regulated Lim PayPal 2 business days 2-3 business days 4-5 business days UK Regulated Lim
Is there a minimum amount that I must withdraw?
Yes, - if you request to withdraw less than your entire account balance (i.e. your Transaction Balance plus your Remaining Withdrawal Balance), minimum withdrawal limits apply. If your withdrawal request via the cashier is for less than the minimum withdrawal limit, listed below, the funds will be returned to your bankroll.
Will I need to provide certain documents before making a withdrawal?
In certain circumstances, you may be required to provide certain documents before we complete your withdrawal. This process forms part of our online fraud and money laundering prevention procedures.
We may require you to provide one or more of the following documents:
- A copy of photographic ID: This can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card. Specifically it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, you should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card.
- Proof of address: This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Notarised documentation: In exceptional cases, we may ask for your documents to be authenticated by an appropriate qualified Notary/Solicitor and signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy.
For more information on how to provide the relevant information please contact us at [email protected].
Can I request a withdrawal in a different currency to that of my deposits?
No, you can only withdraw in the currency in which you have deposited.
Can I withdraw a bonus?
Bonuses may only be withdrawn after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied. Please see here for our Bonus Policy.
- You can request up to a maximum of 10 withdrawals in any one day.
- If we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
- We utilise the most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to ensure that your transaction and all of your financial information is completely secure.
- Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen or cancelled or should your E-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.
- If you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent wager of such sum. We are under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which you subsequently wager.
- FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners only after being validated
- FOR ALL OTHER PLAYERS: Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners, after being validated, in up to 24 monthly installments if so decided by us at our sole discretion
- Any Mega jackpot win on the Mega Fortune or Hall of Gods video slots game shall be subject to our and NetEnt’s verification and validation, which shall include but not be limited to verification of the player's identity and the country in which such player is located. In addition, the jackpot shall be paid within a reasonable period of time, but no later than 30 days from the successful completion of verification and validation. Despite the preceding sentence, following a player's Mega jackpot win, such player's account balance will automatically be increased by such jackpot amount, however the jackpot amount actually paid to a player on his/her cashout.
- For assistance with withdrawals, or any of your other online gaming needs, please click here to contact us.